The office of the Chancellor of the Diocese of Kibungo is currently occupied by Father Janvier MUTWARASIBO, ordained priest on 18/08/2012. He has been appointed to this position since 2015.
The Chancellor’s specifications include to:
- Write the acts of the curia
- Sign on Priestly Ordination Certificates
- Pay attention to the publications
- Make statistics of the Diocese
- Raising the main news of the Diocese
- Accompany the Bishop in pastoral visits.
- Write the diocesan bulletin
- Requests for Exemptions
- The ecclesiastical court
- Responsibility of the major seminarians
- The director of the Missionnary Pontifical Works
Father Janvier MUTWARASIBO